Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Eats at The Cove

My boyfriend and I stopped at The Cove in San Antonio, Texas during our 6-week cross country trip this Spring. I saw this place on Diners, Drive-Ins' and Dives with Guy Fieri. I am so glad I happened to catch that show because these are the best fish tacos I have ever had. So here's a small part of the menu...

I ordered a fish taco and a shrimp taco. The fish taco had freshly grilled, juicy mahi mahi topped with cabbage and a spicy jalapeno mayo sauce on it. Just the right amount of heat and citrus.

My boyfriend ordered one of the burgers. We noticed this sign on the wall about where their meat comes from. Nice touch. They serve grass-fed beef, bison, lamb and chicken and all from farms in Texas. No antibiotics, no hormones and the greens are all organic.


I still compare every taco I have to the ones I ate here. If you are in the area, definitely check this place out.

No comments: