Thursday, September 20, 2007

Organic Food at a Concert Venue?


I went to a concert Saturday night at the Tweeter Center in Philadelphia and as we were walking around we found this! I was totally surprised to see the "organic" symbol at a concert venue. I am used to not being able to eat much at concerts given that I am allergic to wheat and this was a little ray of hope in the midst of the hot dogs, pretzels and nachos. Unfortunately the vendor was not open during the event so I did not get to try anything.

The menu included 3 items: Chicken Caesar Salad, Veggie Burger with Heirloom Tomatoes, Carrot & Celery Sticks.

I have been searching the Tweeter Center's website to figure out who their food vendor is but there is no info. I am assuming Aramark. I want to check on where else these kiosks are popping up.

No comments: